What do you get?
- The customer will get Instant Discount on bus bookings as per the table above for the amount paid through Bank of Baroda Credit Cards.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon ‘GOBOB’ in the E-Coupon field
- The Offer is valid on Bank of Baroda credit cards only.
- The offer is valid for bookings made every Wednesday from From 6th Oct to 29th Dec 2021 (between 0000 Hrs and 2359 Hrs)
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's Desktop website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only.
- The offer is valid on 1 booking per card per Wednesday on each coupon code and category during the offer period.
- This offer is also valid on the booking made though Bank of Baroda Credit Card EMI option.
What else do you need to know?
- The Instant Discount is applied on Base Fare (Pre-Tax Amount).
- The offer is applicable on select bus operators only.
- The offer is not applicable on Government/ RTC buses.
- The offer is not applicable on Book/Reserve Now Pay later bookings.
- The offer will be applicable on booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, Zero Cancellation Protection, Taxes & Ancillaries fee.
- The offer is not applicable on part payments
- The offer is not applicable on payments made through Goibibo wallet (goCash+ balance, rewards, etc.), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, Gift card and net banking payments
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through Bank of Baroda Debit Cards and net banking.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for discount
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, Goibibo will deduct cancellation charges from the refund amount
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees
Terms of the Offer
- This offer is NOT applicable on and Corporate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo
- Discount offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by Bank of Baroda. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by Bank of Baroda to Goibibo, then the cardholder shall approach Bank of Baroda and Bank of Baroda shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer
- In case of no show, no refund would be applicable
- The discount will be eligible only after the promotion code has been successfully entered before making the payment
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo shall not refund the booking amount.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein