- Customer gets flat INR 2000 instant discount on round trip bookings from Delhi or Mumbai to all international destinations except Americas/Canada
- Booking Date: 28th April 2022 to 18th May 2022
- Travel Date: 28th April 2022 to 31st December 2022
- On the application of the deal code GOTURKISH, discount will automatically be deducted from the booking amount.
What do you get?
- The customer will get the above amount as instant discount on his/her international flight booking.
- The discount will be credited instantly to the booking amount while making the transaction.
- The offer is valid on round trip bookings from Delhi or Mumbai only.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer, the customer must enter the correct unique deal code GOTURKISH sent to you in the 'Deal Code' field.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on GOIBIBO app (both Android & iOS), PWA and desktop platforms.
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is valid for return international flight booking only.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full cancellation, the offer stands void and the customer will not be eligible for discount.
- If the customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount is credited, GOIBIBO will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- In case of partial cancellation, the offer stands void if the revised booking amount is not eligible for discount. If the revised booking amount is still eligible for the discount or cashback, then it will be appropriately reduced basis the booking amount.
Terms of the Offer:
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- Goibibo is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customer’s, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo shall not refund the booking amount.
- Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. · All other regular Terms and Conditions as listed on Goibibo.com applicable.