What do you get?
- The customer will receive discounts as per the details mentioned above.
How do you get it?
- To avail the offer on flights, customer must enter E-Coupon as per aforementioned table in the E-Coupon field.
- The offer will remain valid every Monday, 4th July to 26th September 2022 between 00:00 hours and 23:59 hours.
- This offer is valid on payment made through SBI Credit Cards only.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Goibibo's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App.
- The offer is valid once per card per category per month throughout the offer period.
What else do you need to know?
- For flights, discount will be calculated on the booking amount (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g.: meals, insurance).
- Offer is not valid on "Multi-City Flights" made through the "Multi-City" tab on Goibibo website.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through SBI Debit Card, Go Tribe points, 3rd party wallets, Gift card and net banking payments.
- Offer is also valid on SBI Credit Card EMI bookings.
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, Goibibo will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
Terms of the Offer
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.Goibibo.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaintwithin 3 months from the booking date. In the event the cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
- This offer is NOT applicable on SBI corporate cards and Paytm SBI Credit Cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Goibibo
- Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer will need to approach the SBI Card. Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims.
- Goibibo is the sole authority for the interpretation of these terms
- Goibibo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, Goibibo r reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event will the entire liability of Goibibo under this offer exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- Goibibo shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo shall not refund the booking amount.
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by SBI Card. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by SBI Card to Goibibo, then the cardholder will need to approach SBI Card. Goibibo shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.